Peanut Butter Dog Biscuit Recipe
to 375º F. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
Combine flours, brown sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Add eggs and peanut butter and mix until incorporated.
2. Mix in oil. Next add enough water until dough is smooth and workable. You may
not need to use the entire cup of water.
3. Cover the dough
and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough to about
3/8″- 1/2″ thick. Cut to desired shapes then put on sheet pans.
5. Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until biscuits are slightly browned and fairly hard (they will harden a touch
more when cool.) Set aside to cool completely.
VERY Yummy Dog Treats
1 C. whole wheat flour (or oat flour)
1/2 c. rolled oats
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp molasses
to 350. nonstick pan
Combine ingredients until dough forms.
Scoop into baking sheet (or roll out and cut into shapes using cookie cutters). Bake about 15 min. Let cool, serve